March 17, 2008

Freak Pig

Today I called someone a freakpig. Not to their face, of course... I was actually referring to a celebrity of some sort... maybe John Travolta or Rosie O'Donnell? Same diff, which is probably why it's so difficult for me to pinpoint exactly who it was I was referring to. Whoever it was, the shoe fit.

Anyway, my co-worker thought it was funny and he told his wife, who also got a kick out of it, so I naturally googled "freakpig" to explore just how original my word is... because, you know, creating new words is a lucrative career path. Well, wouldn't you know it's not original at all?

So far I've stumbled upon A Book of Misery where freakpig is the online persona of a gloriously, hideously tragic goth named Ky in need of some happy-pills. Then, I uncovered this gem from the world of weird news:

Freak PigXi'an, China:

"...newly-born piglet with one head, two mouths, two noses and three eyes..."

- The Sydney Morning Herald



Will the real "freakpig" please step forward?

No comments: